Wrinkle Relief & Facial Volume Restoration
Many of the fine lines and wrinkles in our forehead and around our eyes are caused by repetitive facial movements. As we age the amount of collagen and elastin in our skin starts to decline and our skin can no longer bounce back as it once did. Anti-aging treatments in Dallas such as BOTOX® injections can help relax these wrinkles and fine lines by preventing the facial muscles from contracting to result in smoother and more youthful skin.
Supple, soft, and hydrated skin and lips are the sign of youth, but as we age we start to lose facial volume resulting in a drawn, sunken, and wrinkled appearance. Dermal fillers are a great way to restore and reverse these signs of aging.
Come join us at one of our anti-aging events to keep your skin looking great!
Summer Skin & Smile Events
Thursday, Sept 9, 2021
Thursday, Sept 23, 2021
Event Pricing & Specials
**SPECIAL**Complimentary chemical peel with with purchase of 20 units of BOTOX®
Fillers - $650.00 per syringe
BOTOX® - $12.00 per unit with 20 units min
Microneedling - $350
Chemical Peels - $175
Dermaplane - $75
Lines, wrinkles, and loose skin can make patients appear years older than they actually feel. While facial plastic surgery continues to be a popular solution for these issues, more people have been turning to non-surgical treatments.
This is why Dallas, TX plastic surgeon Paul Pin, MD offers a wide array of cosmetic injectables, including dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC and BOTOX® injections. Thanks to simple, safe, and effective anti-aging injections, patients can look their best without any major hassles.
The Advantages of Cosmetic Injectables
While facial plastic surgery options such as a facelift reduce the signs of aging, there are number of considerable advantages to getting cosmetic injectables. Some of the benefits of anti-aging injections include:
- No Downtime after Injection Sessions: Patients who get cosmetic injections do not need to take any time off from work. They can return to their job after the brief injection visit is over, and resume all normal activities in about 24 hours.
- No Scarring from Treatment: No incisions are required for cosmetic injectables, which means patients won't need to worry about telltale scars.
- Low Risk of Complications: Since cosmetic injections are non-surgical, there is a low risk of infection, poor healing, and other complications. Patients are also screened for potential allergic reactions as part of the consultation process.
- Results Comparable to Facial Plastic Surgery: While the results of cosmetic injectables are temporary, patients will experience outcomes that are similar to plastic surgery procedures. These results last for several months, and sometimes longer.
- More Affordable than Cosmetic Surgery Procedures: Cosmetic injections are less expensive than facial plastic surgery. Even if a patient gets multiple, periodic injections to prolong the anti-aging results, the cost of these sessions may still wind up being cheaper than surgery.
BOTOX® injections are perhaps the most well known cosmetic injectable available today. These injections are a popular option for treating crow's feet, frown lines, and other kinds of dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles caused by facial expressions). Containing small, safe, highly purified amounts of the botulinum toxin protein, BOTOX® injections temporarily stop muscle contractions in the injection sites. This prevents wrinkles and helps smooth out the skin of the face.
The results of BOTOX® injections tend to last approximately four months, with some patients experiencing results for up to six months or more. Once the results of the initial BOTOX® injection have worn off, another session can be performed.
JUVÉDERM® refers to an entire collection of dermal fillers that can help reduce wrinkles, creases, and fine lines on the face. Dermal fillers add volume to the injection sites, literally filling in the treatment area to make wrinkles go away. JUVÉDERM® products are made from hyaluronic acid, a substance that naturally occurs in the human body. This makes JUVÉDERM® fillers extremely safe, reducing the risk of infections and allergic reactions.
The results of JUVÉDERM® can vary depending on the type of JUVÉDERM® filler that is used. Repeat JUVÉDERM® sessions can be performed in order to prolong the cosmetic results. During the consultation process, you can learn more about the ideal JUVÉDERM® filler for your needs. We can also discuss the proper timing for additional JUVÉDERM® injections to help optimize your results.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC Injections
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is a type of JUVÉDERM designed specifically to address problems with the cheeks. As people age, the cheeks flatten out and being to droop. This is a natural part of the aging process as fat and collagen in the skin breaks down. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injections add volume and suppleness to the cheekbones and upper cheeks, helping a patient appear years younger in the process.
The results of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC can last up to two years before additional injections are needed. That means a single session can dramatically enhance the way you look, and without the need for cheek implants or any sort of facial surgery procedure.
Cosmetic Injecatble Consultations
Whether it's BOTOX® injections or dermal fillers, injectable solutions are a popular option to consider to address lines, wrinkles, and other signs of facial aging. These non-surgical treatments can achieve some remarkable results. Contact our plastic surgery office today to discuss your facial rejuvenation options.