Add Volume and Contour with Lip Augmentation
Dr. Paul Pin is proud to offer the Perma? Facial Implant for use in lip augmentation procedures. The Perma? implant offers a range of benefits to patients who wish to add volume to their lips. The contoured implants are made of soft, solid silicone elastomer, and have a smooth outer surface; the implant materials and design lend a natural fullness to the lips. In addition, the Perma? lip implant offers long lasting results. There is no need to undergo repeated dermal injections to maintain the desired level of enhancement. To find out if lip augmentation with the Perma? implant is right for you, contact our Dallas practice today.
Perma? Lip Augmentation Candidates
You many be a good candidate for Perma? lip augmentation if you:
- Are satisfied with the lip augmentation results produced by dermal fillers, but desire a longer lasting solution
- Have thin upper or lower lips
- Have a disproportionately sized upper or lower lip
- Are willing to have an implant
The Perma? Lip Implant Procedure
Perma? implants come in various diameters and lengths to complement your unique facial characteristics and aesthetic goals. During the quick, 30-minute procedure, Dr. Pin will create incisions at the inner corners of the mouth. The implant is placed and positioned to create a natural fullness, and then the incisions are closed.
Perma? Lip Augmentation Recovery
Immediately after your lip augmentation procedure, ice or a cold compress can be applied to reduce swelling. In the days after treatment, you may experience:
- Discomfort: Patients may experience pain for the first day or two after surgery. For one to two weeks, the lips may feel tender when light to moderate pressure is applied.
- Bruising: Some patients experience mild bruising in the days after surgery. This typically fades after a few days.
- Swelling: Swelling is the body?s natural healing response, and is common after a lip implant procedure. You should expect some swelling for one to two weeks after surgery.
Perma? Lip Augmentation Results
Although you will be able to notice the results of the lip augmentation procedure immediately, residual swelling will continue to affect the results for about two weeks.
Perma? Lip Implant Benefits
The Perma? Facial Implant offers a number of benefits to patients:
- Reduced risk of tissue in-growth: The Perma? Facial Implant is made of materials that are highly compatible for use within the facial tissues. The smooth, non-porous design and high quality materials reduce the risk of tissue in-growth, which can restrict the implants and cause them to move unnaturally.
- Will not rupture or leak: The implants will not rupture or leak, making them a long lasting lip augmentation solution.
- Cost-effective: The Perma? lip implant procedure is more cost-effective than repeated dermal filler injections.
- Permanent results: Perma? lip augmentation offers patients a permanent way to enhance the appearance of their lips.
- Removable: If you decide that you want to restore your former appearance, Perma? lip implants can be removed.
To find out if you are a good candidate for Perma? lip augmentation, contact our practice today.